Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

frontend Column Layout set alphabetical order

  • Erick
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #111960 by Erick
Hi

On frontend Column Layout I get all in disorder , how can I get the items in alphabetical order ?

thanks


what I get actually

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #112052 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic frontend Column Layout set alphabetical order
Hi,
To change ordering of documents, please go to Edocman Configuration > Tab: Themes and select option: Title in field: Default Sort option
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam