Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Different menu items from categories view

  • Nina Mårtensson
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #111766 by Nina Mårtensson
Different menu items from categories view was created by Nina Mårtensson
I have one menu that links directly to category "cars", lets say menu item 400

I have another menu that links to all my categories (ie menu item type "Categories list" no categories selected) with menu item 500.

If I go to menu item 500, all categories, and click on category "Cars" I go to menu item 400. I tried creating a submenu item to item 500 that goes directly to "Cars" and I was hoping Categories list would automatically choose the item id closest to the categories menu item but it doesn't. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Can I only have one menu item linked to a category?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Nina Mårtensson
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #111806 by Nina Mårtensson
Replied by Nina Mårtensson on topic Different menu items from categories view
*
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Nina Mårtensson. Reason: Thought I had solved the problem but I hadn't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam