Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

meta data or index data top of details page

  • Shane Taylor
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 6 months ago #110926 by Shane Taylor
meta data or index data top of details page was created by Shane Taylor
I'm new to this.

Created 2 categories, 3 pdf's. edocman indexed all three files, I've also added metadata as some of the pdf's have odd type, so it doesn't index correctly.

the first category I created show's the details page correctly. The second one displays a bunch of the meta description at the top of the details page. Why does the second one do it and not the first? I don't want this to display at all, I want it only for search purposes.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam