Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

This page isn’t working Error

  • Anselm Olweny
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 7 months ago #110157 by Anselm Olweny
This page isn’t working Error was created by Anselm Olweny
Hello,

I move my site from one site to another. Now I get the following ERROr (Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting '&' or variable (T_VARIABLE) in /XXX/XXX/XXX/plugins/edocman/dropbox/vendor/illuminate/support/helpers.php on line 524) when I try to save/upload an item.
Please help on how to resolve this issue

Thanks

Anselm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #110160 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic This page isn’t working Error
Hi Anselm,
Please try to turn off plugin: Edocman - Dropbox and then, uploading documents again to see whether if the issue is solved.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam