Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

front end display all categories for current logged user

  • Erick
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #107856 by Erick
Hi !

in the front end menu I cannot find an item to display all categories allowed for the current logged user
I can only choose Categories list and select which category I want to display

sorry but too many features are missing ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #107857 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You just need to setup menu to layout: Edocman - Categories list. It will list all available categories of current logged user.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Erick
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #107860 by Erick
I have set the menu to Categories list without choosing any category, I am logged as new user and I can see them all and download all !
all my categories are set to not allowed

it does not work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam