Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

documents set access to an user group

  • Erick
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #107855 by Erick
Hi !

For documents I have to give access to an user group , I cannot select them one by one, without this feature I cannot use your extension

A guest or visitor can never download or read anything , all documents are private
how can I do it as default settings , new documents to registered only ?

thanks for helping
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Erick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Erick
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #107861 by Erick
Replied by Erick on topic documents set access to an user group
can you tell me please how I can set rights to not allowed as default value for each new category or new created document ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam