Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

SOLVED !!! Media Player not showing up

  • WebSeo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #107439 by WebSeo
I have some PDF and Video that people should wath for training.

I have uploaded some MP4 videos, eDocman let me download the files, but I don't have the "show" button and no media player...
is something we need to setup or is it spmething just "out of the box" ???
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • WebSeo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #107440 by WebSeo
Replied by WebSeo on topic Media Player not showing up
SOLVED: sorry, I didn't enable the "file extesion foor viewing" for .mp4 files...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam