Hi Support,
Using edocman for one of my sites.
The author managing the site usually add files using week name series. So week 1, week 2 etc.
However, he uploaded week 42 but could not see it even if it was published. I tried checking and all details were correct.
I uploaded a fresh file which worked, but I could not get it to back-date so that it falls back to its normal series name. Instead it appears as the very first file in the list. (which I understand why because the file is new).
Any advise as to why (a) I can't backdate and (b) the original week 42 file which is active, cannot be seen on the website ?
Link is
www.nbs.gov.sc/downloads/economic-statis...isitor-arrivals/2017
Just to add, the (week 42) file is there, it's been posted as a new file before week 1 which makes it even weirder.
Screenshot also attached for your convenience.