Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Amazon S3 Doument Path

  • Cynthia Rodzen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #102064 by Cynthia Rodzen
Amazon S3 Doument Path was created by Cynthia Rodzen
I am confused about what path to use when uploading to Amazon S3. The plugin is activated.

I get the message: The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint: mybucketname.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com

I have entered this in the path and still not working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #102231 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Amazon S3 Doument Path
Hi Cynthia,
I am waiting for your news through Ticket system
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam