Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Thumbnail in facebook share

  • Ibrahim Fdeilat
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #101536 by Ibrahim Fdeilat
Thumbnail in facebook share was created by Ibrahim Fdeilat
When I am sharing document to facebook, the picture doesn't appear.
This problem appeared 5 months ago. Before, I could see picture of document in my facebook page. Now it doesn't appear.
I am using Edocman v1.7.5
My site: sooqukaz.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #101552 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Thumbnail in facebook share
Hi Ibrahim,
Please send me one document link so i can debug the issue on Facebook for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam