Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

How disable auto Tweet and G+ in Document Details

  • Dennis
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 2 months ago #101151 by Dennis
Just installed EDocman to replace jDownloads (wish there was an import feature).

When I create a new document and I look at the details from the FrontEnd I see Tweet and G+ above the description that was entered. I don't see anywhere in the EDocman configuration on how to remove these. It's annoying.

Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #101157 by Mr. Dam
Hi Dennis,
You can go to Back-end > Edocman > Configuration > Tab: Theme and select No at field: Show social sharing buttons
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam