Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

SOLVED !!! Downloading logs - error

  • Chris Walker
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #100636 by Chris Walker
SOLVED !!! Downloading logs - error was created by Chris Walker
When attempting to download log files from eDocman I get the following error: Call to undefined function ereg()

I believe this is due to our server running PHP7 ... is there a workaround/fix for this issue?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Chris Walker
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 2 months ago #100637 by Chris Walker
Replied by Chris Walker on topic Downloading logs - error
Update ... I fixed this issue by updating from 1.8.0 to 1.8.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam