Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

SOLVED !!! Error uploading files

  • GABRIELE ROVEDA
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #99164 by GABRIELE ROVEDA
SOLVED !!! Error uploading files was created by GABRIELE ROVEDA
If I try to load the files from the front end from this error:

Saving failed with the following error: 'accessToken' invalid: can not be null

Even when I try to upload back-end files such as category or document icons.

I think it is related to the permissions of the edocman directory on the server, but I do not understand what to give because error on all 744 - 755 - 777 (which is better not to give, but i did a test :)).

If I upload fil ftp and then link them back-end it works, but I can not upload files this way.

Do you help me? Thank you.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • GABRIELE ROVEDA
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 4 months ago #99165 by GABRIELE ROVEDA
Replied by GABRIELE ROVEDA on topic Error uploading files
Sorry Dang I just saw the answer you gave George B-a-r-t-s-c-h.

Consider fixing the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam