Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

Upgrade needed to Cutsomized plugin Edocman

  • 32wendy
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 4 months ago #98846 by 32wendy
HI Tuan

I also emailed you the same message over 4 months ago with no response.
You did customization work on Edcoman for joomla 2.7 on the URL:
pgmgroup.com
We desperately need to upgrade their site to Joomla 3.XX (the latest version).

I will need you to quote upgrading this plugin for me please.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #98861 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Upgrade needed to Cutsomized plugin Edocman
Hi Wendy,
I have answered you through Ticket system
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam