Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

SOLVED !!! Edit document version from front end

  • AlexBRT
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #98147 by AlexBRT
Hi! I have eDocman configured to show the advanced edit options from the front end, but I can't see the document version, am I missing something? Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • AlexBRT
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 4 months ago #98311 by AlexBRT
Replied by AlexBRT on topic Edit document version from front end
I've just found the file to edit:

components > com_edocman > view > document > tmpl > edit.php

I've customised the fields that are shown on the front-end according to my needs.

Just FYI: 'doc version' and 'doc history' are not shown by default; maybe you'd like to include them in that file in future updates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam