All questions about EDocman extension

Not Allowed (Locked)

More
9 years 2 months ago #58354 by mike
Not Allowed (Locked) was created by mike
I have tried everything but for register... the download permission is set to Not Allowed (Locked). with a lock and i can't change this. it's also locked "options" Global configurations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #58361 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Not Allowed (Locked)
I think the reason is because the permission you set for Public group is Denied ? If so, please change permission for Public group to be Inherited and it will be OK

Tuan

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #58391 by mike
Replied by mike on topic Not Allowed (Locked)
ok, i fixed this by just doing a uninstall and installed again. But now on the upload page, anything you put the mouse over all the words... (Title, Category, Thumnail, File, Mata tag......) any word that has the pop up box that explains more about that area, the black box goes away and the word goes away also.

wow, never seen this type of "Bug" or is it a Bug??? and can this be fixed?

www.TheMoneyTron.com
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by mike. Reason: adding more info

More
9 years 2 months ago #58393 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mike

I am not sure. Maybe there is javascript conflict causing the issue ? Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check it for you?

We are on new year holiday these days en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_New_Year , so please be patient and wait for us. You might have to wait about 48 hours for support.

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 2 months ago #58448 by mike
48 hours???? lol no problem. it may take me that long to send the ticket...lol very nice extension. But could you tell me how to change the " Default INI setting: 32M"? We need much more "898"

More
9 years 2 months ago #58455 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mike

That's the settings from your hosting provider. So you will need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to max upload file size settings for you.

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 2 months ago #58550 by mike
I am the host... well i have unlimited hosting and access to all files and joomla 3.x. But no one can tell me how to change uploading file About the ticket, wow i will get to this also.

More
9 years 2 months ago #58669 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mike

It is a settings which needs to be changed in php.ini file of your server. You are saying that you are a hosting provider and don't know how to change that settings ? Or your site is hosted on a hosting provider like Bluehost, rochen.... ?

Tuan

More
9 years 2 months ago #58733 by mike
i am using Godaddy for hosting. And i am hosting other people web sites as well. AND... i am still learning a lot. I can never find the php.ini file. where should i look?
And i still need to put that ticket in.

More
9 years 2 months ago #58773 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mike

That depends on your hosting provider. In this case, I think you just need to contact your hosting provider Godaddy and ask them to change it for you. It is just an easy change for them

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. Dam