All questions about EDocman extension

Latest documents module: Wrong path in breadcrumb

• Jip Jonker
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48122 by Jip Jonker
Hi! We use a latest document module on a website. The document title links to the detail page of that document. It works fine, except the breadcrumb path on the detail page is wrong. It show a category this document is not actually in.

This is the breadcrumb on the detail page when I navigate to it through the menu structure:

Home > Personeelszaken > PZ documenten > Personeelsbeleid > Ziekteverzuimbeleid

This is correct.

But when I click on the document tile (link) in the latest documents module the detail pages shows this breadcrumb path:

Home > Documenten > Alarm en BHV > Personeelszaken > Personeelsbeleid > Ziekteverzuimbeleid

At least the the category 'Alarm and BHV' should not be there.

We have a menu structure on this site where all the sub categories have their own menu item. But not the categories below that. Maybe this causes this behavior?

Maybe I could add the subcategories to the menu, but I would rather it works OK the way it is set up now.

Any suggestions on how to get this right?

Kinder regards,
Jip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #48124 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Latest documents module: Wrong path in breadcrumb
What version of the extension you are using ? Maybe you are not having latest version installed ?

Tuan

• Jip Jonker
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48128 by Jip Jonker
Replied by Jip Jonker on topic Latest documents module: Wrong path in breadcrumb
I think it is 1.5.7. But I see some different version of plugins, package, etc. See attached screenshot. Not sure if I am up to date...
Attachments:

• Jip Jonker
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48129 by Jip Jonker
Replied by Jip Jonker on topic Latest documents module: Wrong path in breadcrumb
hi Tuan,

I just (re)ordered eDocman and got the latest version in the mail. I installed this and the version numbers are the same as they were, so I guess I have the latest version already installed.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #48130 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Latest documents module: Wrong path in breadcrumb
Oh, OK. Sorry. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of the site so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it fixed ?

Regards,

Tuan

• Jip Jonker
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48138 by Jip Jonker
Hi Tuan, this site is a company intranet and is not accessible from outside the company, I have access because I am allowed through their firewall. So getting you in is not that easy. Is there any other way you can help me out? If not, I will have to contact the IT guys at the company to ask if and how you can get access. But that will not sooner then next week...

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #48139 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK. We will check it on our local server first. If we see the issue like you said, we will fix it and send you the updated version. If we could not see it, we will have to ask you for accessing to the site

Tuan

• Jip Jonker
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48140 by Jip Jonker
OK, great. Let me know if you find anything. If not I will try to get you access to the site.

One more thing: I think this only happens when there are menu items in the site menu pointing to eDocman categories. I think this causes so 'confusion' in the routing.

Kind regards,
Jip

Moderators: Mr. Dam