All questions about EDocman extension

Can "Not Logged In" Error Message Be On Same Page?

• DocAuto
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #46220 by DocAuto
Hey there,

Within the documents module I have documents set up to be downloaded directly once clicked on by registered, logged in users. If someone attempts to download a doc without being logged in, they are redirected to a page that tells them to they need to log in to access the document. On this page, below the error message, it displays the word "Categories" with nothing underneath. Once logged in the error message is gone but I'm left looking at a page that just has a "Categories" heading and nothing else.

The url is .com/component/edocman/?Itemid=0 so I know it's being generated by Edocman. I'm not sure why or how to edit this item though. Ideally, the error message would display on the same page as the document download link instead of an an entirely new page.

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by DocAuto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46238 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Can "Not Logged In" Error Message Be On Same Page?
Hi

Could you please send me the link to the page so that I can look at it myself to understand the issue and find a solution for it ?

Regards,

Tuan

• DocAuto
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #46282 by DocAuto
Use www.docauto.com/test-stuff-page

Click on the 0.0.00 under "Version" and you will be re-directed to the page mentioned in the first post.

Thank you for your help.

• DocAuto
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #46523 by DocAuto
Hi Tuan,

Have you had a chance to review my issue? I'm still stuck.

Thank you.

Moderators: Mr. Dam