All questions about EDocman extension

Navigation Button Issues

• Sean Forehand
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #37171 by Sean Forehand
Navigation Button Issues was created by Sean Forehand
Screen shot of problem is attached. I'm using a Joomla 2.5.6 installation and I installed the Edocman 2.5.6 to 3.x version.

Edocman works great! Exactly what I needed. However, using all three different layout options for the categories - columns, default, and table, the navigation buttons are not displayed correctly, and they are not active links (in other words, they do not function - clicking on them to navigate to to the next page has no effect).

While troubleshooting, I have found that only the template I'm currently using has this problem. The template is Lucid 2 created by www.joomladesigns.co.uk . When using other templates, include the default Joomla templates, the navigation buttons work fine. I understand that this is a problem with the template and not Edocman, but I was hoping that you might be able to help me quickly fix the problem with the current template.

Thank you very much for your help, and for such a wonderful product!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #37175 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Navigation Button Issues
Hi Sean

Please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site, We will have a developer look at it, solve the issue for you on tomorrow morning.

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean Forehand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam