Details button and transparency icons

• Harris Bokhari
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36669 by Harris Bokhari
Details button and transparency icons was created by Harris Bokhari
Hi

I've just purchased this and having a few problems:

1. I cannot get the Details button to work. When I click on it, I get "1146 - Table 'cashlink_joomla.edby8_edocman_license' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT title FROM edby8_edocman_license WHERE id=1"; I don't understand what this means; If I didn't want to display the Details button, is there anything I can do?

2. I want to display the PDF icon on the download document. It has a transparent background but it's coming out as black. I know I could fill in the transparency to white but was wondering if there was an option for this?

If you go to cashlink.de/literature.html , you'll be able to see what I mean.

Regards
Harris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36719 by Carey
Replied by Carey on topic Re: Details button and transparency icons
Consider me a +1 for the requirement for transparency in pictures to be honored or at least display in white rather than black.
Is this likely to something to do with the template or the extension? The template appears to display transparency in other places.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36758 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Details button and transparency icons
@Harris: Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve the issue ?

@Carey: Tre transparent icons issue is a known issue but we haven't found out the solution yet. We used Joomla core library to resize image and it causes the issue (seems happens with png icons ?). I will spend sometime next week to find a solution for that problem and get the issue corrected !

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harris Bokhari

More
10 years 5 months ago #38566 by CT
I am having the transparent issue as well with icons. Is there a workaround?

Moderators: Mr. Dam