All questions about EDocman extension

DocIndever problem

• Greg Ellis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 week ago #29726 by Greg Ellis
DocIndever problem was created by Greg Ellis
I have moved my website to a test server and get the following messages -

Warning: require_once(/home/misterg2/public_html/components/com_docindexer/helper/homepages/35/d122415718/htdocs/getest/docindexer/.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/misterg2/public_html/components/com_docindexer/helper/docs.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/misterg2/public_html/components/com_docindexer/helper/homepages/35/d122415718/htdocs/getest/docindexer/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/misterg2/public_html/components/com_docindexer/helper/docs.php on line 19

I have used Akeeba to do this - can you let me know what problem causes this please. Not sure what info you need. Joomla 2.5, PHP 5.3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Greg Ellis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 days ago - 11 years 6 days ago #29749 by Greg Ellis
Replied by Greg Ellis on topic Re: DocIndever problem
This may be due to the old version being still on the production site - I will check this and close the problem if this is the case.
Last edit: 11 years 6 days ago by Greg Ellis. Reason: reason for problem may be found

More
11 years 6 days ago #29759 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: DocIndever problem
OK Greg. Please check it and let me know if you need any help from me

Tuan

• Greg Ellis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 days ago #29761 by Greg Ellis
Replied by Greg Ellis on topic Re: DocIndever problem
Solved - although DocIndexer was not on the live site - it was on the test site and when I restored it was not deleted by Akeeba. Sorry for the trouble. But joomla users should note that it is best to completely delete existing installations before they restore from a backup.

Moderators: Mr. Dam