All questions about EDocman extension

Search showing wrong path on menu bar

• samallen2008
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19526 by samallen2008
Search showing wrong path on menu bar was created by samallen2008
Hi,

When i search for something on the front end of the site it always shows on the menu bar that it is in a different folder.

Example:
Lets say im searching for nondisclosure logs and they are located in Document Libraries. When i get the search results and click on the document i want it will show that it is under the Engineering section under a specific customer. When searching it seems to always point to this one Engineering customer no matter what. How would i fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• samallen2008
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19531 by samallen2008
Replied by samallen2008 on topic Re: Search showing wrong path on menu bar
Hi,

When i search for something on the front end of the site it always shows on the menu bar that it is in a different folder.

Example:
Lets say im searching for nondisclosure logs and they are located in Document Libraries. When i get the search results and click on the document i want it will show that it is under the Engineering section under a specific customer. When searching it seems to always point to this one Engineering customer no matter what. How would i fix this?

When looking at the URL of the item searched for the ItemID is correct but the rest of the URL is wrong.

More
11 years 7 months ago #19547 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Search showing wrong path on menu bar
Hi

Could you please submit a support ticket sending me information of your site so that I can look at it and fix it ?

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. Dam