All questions about EDocman extension

Corrupted file on Download and View Comes Up Blank

• Clancy Fort
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #17642 by Clancy Fort
"Acrobat could not open "XXXX" becasue it is either not a supported file type or has been damaged"

I checked for corruption in the backend and the files themselves are fine. Something is happening in the translation. When the file is being displayed and in some cases, downloaded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #17654 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Corrupted file on Download and View Comes Up Blank
Hi Clancy

Could you please send me the link to your site so that I can try to download it myself ? What browser you are using ?

Tuan

• Clancy Fort
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #17753 by Clancy Fort
Now that I have the site reconfigured. I have the last item on the list. The view PDF button is corrupting the PDF file so it doesn't display. There is no error message. I found out that if you have site compression on, It will corrupt the download file as well.

I would be happy to send you in a private message the login information.

Update...apparently...the download button is working on my systems but not on my client's. So, to them the system isn't working. This is Acrobat X by the way.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Clancy Fort.

More
11 years 8 months ago #17763 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Corrupted file on Download and View Comes Up Blank
HI Clancy

Could you please submit support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of that site so that I can check it directly on their site ?

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. Dam