All questions about EDocman extension

Download Log only has user Ip address not name

• Critter
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #16354 by Critter
In Download log only the user IP address is shown. Is it possible to have the USer name appear in the log as well?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago #16355 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Download Log only has user Ip address not name
Hi

This information is not available at the moment. I will add it into the extension in the next few days. Please come back to my site next week and you will have it ready in latest version .

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Critter
More
11 years 10 months ago #16389 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Download Log only has user Ip address not name
Hi

I just released version 1.1.0 of the extension which has this feature. You can login to your account, access to My Downloads section on my site to download latest version and upgrade to your site to get it working as expected .

Regards,

Tuan
More
11 years 10 months ago #16531 by davidkerkes
Replied by davidkerkes on topic Re: Download Log only has user Ip address not name
Are there any plans to add an Export feature to the download log? For legal purposes, we must track our users downloads and would like to be able to export a csv file with all of their downloads.
More
11 years 10 months ago #16533 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

I think I won't add this feature into the extension in near future (there are other features has higher priority such as assigning one document to different categories.. need to be added into the extension first) .

If you need it , maybe you can consider hire us to add this feature for you (only in case you really need it). The price for this development is 30$ and It will take us 3 hours to implement.

Regards

Tuan
More
11 years 10 months ago #16542 by davidkerkes
Replied by davidkerkes on topic Re: Download Log only has user Ip address not name
Hi Tuan,

Yes I'm very interested in that feature? Is there any way you could also add in the email address of the user to the Download Log and we could do both for a total of $45?

Dave
More
11 years 10 months ago #16566 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Yes. The price is OK . You can send payment to my Paypal account paypal@ext4joomla.com. After you send payment, please give me 24 hours to have the modified component deliver to you .

Regards,

Tuan
More
11 years 10 months ago #16608 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

I completed the work and send the modified version to you. Please check your email to get it, install it to your site, test it and let me know the result. I will also add this feature to the download package so that you won't have to worry when you want to upgrade future version of the extension .

Thanks again for sponsoring me to add this feature into the extension.

Regards,

Tuan
Moderators: Mr. Dam