All questions about EDocman extension

Category and documents

More
12 years 1 month ago #14184 by Pava
Category and documents was created by Pava
Hello I have two problems with EDocman

1. I have few Categories and inside of each some documents. But when choice one category its show me all documents also from another category. Its also same when choice another category its show me all documents. Please how I can fix this? Need when open one category show me documents just from this category not from all.

2. How I can have also thumb of document is documents listing? Now is show just when open detail view?

Thank you for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14186 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Category and documents
Hi

Regarding the issue #1, that was a small bug in the code (a typing mistake) and I fixed it few days ago. Could you please download latest version, upgrade to your site ? After that, the issue should be fixed !

Regarding issue #2, could you send me the link to the page so that I can check it myself ? Thumbnail should show on both the two pages !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 1 month ago #14187 by Pava
Replied by Pava on topic Re: Category and documents
Hello Tuan, thank you for help. Please, about thumbnaill I sent you web link in support ticket before. There is one more problem with module css, Please if you can see together. Is it op for you? Thank you, regards

More
12 years 1 month ago #14203 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Category and documents
Hi Pava

Will start looking at the support ticket now. You should see my response in the next one hour !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. Dam