All questions about EDocman extension

Herachical folder structure

More
12 years 2 months ago #13024 by jesus
Herachical folder structure was created by jesus
When I create the folders do not get to do what you suggest and that is why buy the component.
"
Herachical folder structure: unlikable other files download extension using just one folder to store all files, EDocman allows you to put your files in a herachical folder structure (the folder structure is based on the categories structure Which you setup - Each category Will have it's own folder to store files as Above state). "

Tell me how I get

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13169 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Herachical folder structure
Hi

I replied Jesus via email. Here is the response in case someone has same questions :

Hi Jesus

This feature was available in the original release of the extension.
However, it was removed recently for some reasons . Until now, there are
2 or 3 customers asked for this feature back, so I will add it back this
week. Could you please give me this week to add the feature back ?

Regards,

Tuan

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #13170 by jesus
Replied by jesus on topic Re: Herachical folder structure
thank you very much

I will wait this week to send me the version with this functionality. If I would ask you not delay much this week because of project deadlines are very tight.

I would like to ask another question:

The component with edocman edocman document, enable a user to display documents registered in a category that contains subcategories?. That is, if within a category I have several subcategories 1,2,3, ... 1,2,3 and several papers appeared all
Cat1
subcat1
subcat2
doc1
doc2
Cat 2
subcat3
subcat4
doc3
doc4

because the component is in edocman displays all the documents of all categories or ID of the categories they are told in the component, but I want to show the documents of its class and its class and the registered user.

If the component does not, much will it cost you and if I develop what would you do?

I hope to answer.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13281 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Jesus

The Herachical folder structure feature is now back available in EDocman. Please see joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...ew&catid=74&id=13280 for instruction !

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #13288 by jesus
Hi Tuan

how do I download the latest version of EDocman (1.0.3 for now)?

thanks

More
12 years 2 months ago #13289 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You just need to login to your account, access to Customers Area -> Orders History menu item to see the order and download it !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #13290 by jesus
Thanks for all, i have any question

The component with edocman edocman document, enable a user to display documents registered in a category that contains subcategories?. That is, if within a category I have several subcategories 1,2,3, ... and several papers 1,2,3, appeared all
Cat1
subcat1
doc 5
subcat2
doc1
doc2
Cat 2
subcat3
subcat4
doc3
doc4

because the component is in edocman displays all the documents of all categories or ID of the categories they are told in the component, but I want to show the documents of its class and its class and the registered user.

If the component does not, much will it cost you and if I develop what would you do?

I hope to answer.

Moderators: Mr. Dam