list of unpublished categories

• Yves Boisselier
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #146668 by Yves Boisselier
list of unpublished categories was created by Yves Boisselier
Hi,
I was editing documents and I noticed that I cannot moved them around into unpublished categories.
Or even, when a document belongs to an unpublished category and when you edit it, then the category selector appears as empty and the system forces you to allocate it to a published category.
Would it be possible to the possibility to select the types of categories to be displayed in the list of categories when we edit a document? (for instance to have a toggle button nearby the category selector to for All, published or unpublished categories).

For instance, I have a document listed in the backend and that document belongs to an unpublished category:

When I edit that document, when the category is automatically emptied and lost for that document:

Regards
yves

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #146671 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic list of unpublished categories
Hi Yves,
I will think about your idea, because in the past, there are some customers having troubles with this case, they move documents to unpublished categories and those documents not showing at frontend. You can temporarily publish some categories and assign documents before unpublishing them again?
Thanks
Dam

• Yves Boisselier
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #146675 by Yves Boisselier
Replied by Yves Boisselier on topic list of unpublished categories
Hi Dam,
Yes, so far I can publish the categories and make then access to admin account or alike. But then, I miss a clear quick view of what is published or not.
So, having that possibility would be a plus.
Thanks
yves

More
2 years 7 months ago #146678 by Mr. Dam
OK Yves, i will consider to think about it
Thanks
Dam

More
1 year 7 months ago #153480 by Mr. Dam
Hi Yves,
This feature is being developed, we will add unpublished categories in the dropdown select list "Category", but those categories will be available for Administrator only.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yves Boisselier

Moderators: Mr. Dam