Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Document Seller Problem

• CubAfull
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #9591 by CubAfull
Document Seller Problem was created by CubAfull
Hello Sr.,
I by your product "Document Seller" and have the following problems and requests

1- I'm migrating my old pay component, but when I enter an order manually, does not generate a license number or a download code and the user receives an email with a download link without a confirmation code and without the license number. why is this happening?

2- The download link sent in the email must have an expiration!, for example 24 hours, after that time, the user has to download the file from the web site account. what happens if you put the download link anywhere? I think you understand me ;)

3- when I create a menu in this way "Category -> Column Layout" displays all the products in a single column. In config I have "Number of Columns in Column Layout = 2"

4- Finally, could you add that button you have on your site to display a link to the product demo?

Best regard,
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #9604 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Document Seller Problem
Hi

First of all, thanks for using my extensions. Here are my answers to your questions :

1- I'm migrating my old pay component, but when I enter an order manually, does not generate a license number or a download code and the user receives an email with a download link without a confirmation code and without the license number. why is this happening?

=> The extension doesn't know about your old pay component. When you create an order from back-end, that means the orders are approved by you, so the email contains download link will be sent to customers as soon as you create order. It doesn't send license code .

2- The download link sent in the email must have an expiration!, for example 24 hours, after that time, the user has to download the file from the web site account. what happens if you put the download link anywhere? I think you understand me

=> The extension has a feature which allows you to set download limit for each document. For example, you can setup limit download type for the document to number of downloads and set that number download to 1 for example and the document can only be downloaded one time from the link .

I agree that having expriration time for download link is a good feature and I will consider adding it to future release. For now, to prevent users from sharing the link, there are two ways :

1. Set download limit to the document as I said above .

2. Dont's end download link via email . Just simply choose send the documents via email config option and users will receive the document directly .

4- Finally, could you add that button you have on your site to display a link to the product demo?

=> Thanks for your suggestion. I believe the demo button is available joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_co...icle&id=41&Itemid=40 . I will check other pages :) .

Regards,

Tuan

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #23083 by bruhow
Replied by bruhow on topic Re: Document Seller Problem
You didn't address #3. The columns don't work.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bruhow.