Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

PayPal plugin needs place for API Password/signatu

• rja02002
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #7537 by rja02002
I recently purchased Document Seller and it does not seem to work properly with PayPal. There is absolutely NO documentation and the plugin only asks for a "Paypal email" it doesn't ask for API Password or API Username. As a result, you have to login into the site to actually complete the purchase process. As a result, I can't even test document seller, nevermind build it out for the site. If you could provide some information on this issue that would be great. I have been struggling to figure this out for quite sometime and would really appreciate your help! I have attached the screenshot for the plugin and also the screen shot for PayPal given its current configuration.

Attachment PayPal_plugin.docx not found

Thanks in advance for your time!

Attachment PayPal_plugin-20110214.docx not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by rja02002.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7568 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: PayPal plugin needs place for API Password/signatu
Hi

The default Documents Seller package comes with Paypal payment standard. The Paypal payment plugin which you are talking about is Paypal Pro (which allows you to accept credit card payment directly on your site). In this case, you will need to purchase the paypal pro payment plugin at :

joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_dm...ut=columns&Itemid=63

Hope my explanation is clear to you .

Thanks,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.