Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Emailing the purchased downloads does not work

• Bjørn
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141348 by Bjørn
I have a bunch of free downloads, which I have defined as costing 0 DKK (Danish kroner). It is zip files and I have activated "Send Documents via Email" and "Send Download Link via Email", but when I enter my name and email adress and hit "Process" I never recieve any mails. Documents Seller does send a mail to administrator stating a download has been processed though. Something is amiss, but I don't know what?
Can you please help me?

I am running Joomla! 3.9.24 Stable [ Amani ]
Document Seller Extension is 5.1.0

Best regards
Bjørn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #141353 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Emailing the purchased downloads does not work
Hello Bjørn

Maybe the file is too large and could not be sent to email? Could you please set Send Documents via Email config option to No, then try again to see if the user receives email contains download link?

Tuan

• Bjørn
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141357 by Bjørn
Hi Tuan
Thanks for your quick reply. No, that it is not the case. I have tried enabling/disabling both options.
At the least I would expect a file to be downloaded from the browser, but that does not happen either. I do get a reciept that a file has been downloaded though, but I guess that it does not actually validate a download.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Best regards
Bjørn Smalbro

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #141374 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Emailing the purchased downloads does not work
Hello Bjørn

I don't have any other suggestions. In this case, maybe you can submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site and link to document page which I can download and see this issue so that I can check and correct it directly on your site?

Tuan

• Bjørn
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141390 by Bjørn
Thank - I will create a support ticket. I shall need your IP address in order to allow you to acces the site.

More
2 years 8 months ago #145982 by HERB BOECKENHAUPT
Replied by HERB BOECKENHAUPT on topic Emailing the purchased downloads does not work
We installed the most recent version of DocSeller and the email contained the download link and the pdf document was attached, so it appears to work properly, at least on our website.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 8 months ago #145985 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for the info

Tuan