Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Doc Seller in a Module

• Christaaay
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #6679 by Christaaay
Doc Seller in a Module was created by Christaaay
I am just getting started after purchasing Document Seller and trying to find a way to display documents inside a module position. I will only have 3-5 documents for sell and want to be able to show one or two in a left or right module position across all pages on my site.

I'd like to display an image, brief description, and a buy now button. I can only find the module option to display a menu link which doesn't do justice to promoting the product.

Is there a way to do this?

Anyone have feedback on how to best advertise with this component on your site pages?

Thanks for any help!
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Christaaay. Reason: added detail

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7115 by cpacan
Replied by cpacan on topic Re: Doc Seller in a Module
Can't you use mod_dms_documents?

More
13 years 3 months ago #7471 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Doc Seller in a Module
Hi all who is looking for the answer of that question . There is a Joomla module which can help you solve that issue . The one which I mentioned is extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...mbed-a-include/10721 .

Basically, you can use this module to load Documents Seller component into a module and that's all your need . If anyone needs assistance in setting up this module, please submit a support ticket contains administrator account of your site so that I can setup it for you .

Thanks,

Tuan