Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Blank page on "Complete Order", folder icon, etc.

• assur3
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4936 by assur3
Issue #1: Site is saugatucktechnology.com. Research/Purchase Strategic Reports menu takes you to DMS. After filling out form, when clicking on "Complete Order", you get a blank screen. I'm using JomSocial integration (it gets the extra fields nicely), but I turned it off for testing, and still a problem. Don't worry, authorize.net is in test mode, so no real transactions.

Issue #2: On the Category description section, I need to remove the Folder icon. It seemed like I should just be able to comment out the php code for the folder display in the Categories template, but no go. I tried everything, still shows up. Can you point me to where to remove the icon? (This should really be a setting in config, to be honest).

A lot to like about DMS, it's wonderful in so many ways, and looks very refined as well. Hoping these can be solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4939 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Blank page on "Complete Order", folder icon, etc.
Hi

Could you send me your site information so that I can check it ? I need administrator account of your site .

Thanks,

Tuan

• assur3
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4986 by assur3
Column view still not working.

Folder still showing.

Thanks for the row view, which works great, but we'll still need the column view.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5000 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Blank page on "Complete Order", folder icon, etc.
Hi

saugatechtechnology.com/

I cannot access to your site now . Maybe the server is down at the moment ? Could you please check it and let me know when it works so that I can modify it for you ?

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 6 months ago #5005 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Brock

I went to your site to make the modification as requested . Could you please go to your site to check it and confirm that all is done ?

Thanks,

Tuan