Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Download link from pay documents don't works...

• nayanach
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4493 by nayanach
Hello!

Dear support team i have setup the option to send the link to download the purchased file but latter this configuration i have many claims on paypal i think the link not work, how i proof if this link really go on the e-mail or how to fix this problem....

Thank you please help me i can't stay a long time this problem with my website.

Thank you very much for support me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4495 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Download link from pay documents don't works...
Hi

Could you please send me your site information so that I can test it directly on your site ? We don't have any customers have this problem before .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• nayanach
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4496 by nayanach
Thank you for your fast replay ...

First i want to say i love your product i have just some troubles i don't know i don't wanna use virtuemart so is really perfect...

I have some troubles with paypal many claims and my files is too large to send via email also i need the send link to download but i don't know if this really works becouse latter i use the option send link i have many claims

what info do you need ? login? or??? i will send you and where?

I have posted a request too to features about Adress IP store the Ip from buyers what about? i can donate something... please think on my request...

regards.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4497 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Download link from pay documents don't works...
Hi

Please submit a support ticket contains FTP account and Joomla administrator account of your site . I will make a test order and we will test the download link together .

Regarding the IP address of customers, I will be happy to add it for you . You don't need to do donate for me, just help me by giving my extension a 5 stars rating and a nice review :) . That's good for me !

Thanks ,

Tuan

• nayanach
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4498 by nayanach
Ok i will send you now the ticket , ....

Wooowww im very happy and really your product truly 5 stars I am very happy using document seller i use virtuemart before but document seller is really more practical....

Regards.

But again some question i just tell you for turn your product better... when you choose only sell to registred users the guests think is not possible to buy what about replace the button with "order price" to some word "register to buy or only registred user is able to buy" and if registred appear the order and price button.....

If you relly add this features is perfect i think .... i will now post a review for you.

thank you and check the ticket please.

Regards.

• nayanach
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4499 by nayanach
Sorry i can't view where i can post a ticket... i don't found this menu

More
13 years 7 months ago #4500 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

When you login, at the right, you will see a module called Users menu . There is a menu item called Support Tickets, just click on this menu item to submit a ticket .

Thanks ,

Tuan