Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Documents Seller 2.6.0 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 7 months ago #4447 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Documents Seller 2.6.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

Today, We just released the next version of Documents Seller extension, version 2.6.0. In this version, I had re-wrote some part of core code of the extension to make it extendable by adding new plugins into the extension. You can find detail information of this new version below :

1. I re-wrote some code in the extension to make it extendable by adding new plugins into the system.

2. 10 new Payment Plugins releases : Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, FirstData , Moneybookers, 2Checkout, Authorize.net SIM, Worldpay, Alertpay, DPS Px Pay, MIGS : MasterCard Internet Gateway Service (Australia) . You can view list of all new payment plugins here joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_dm...ut=columns&Itemid=63 . Now, Documents Seller supports 14 different payment gateways :) .

3. Fixed one small issue in previous versions. (the direct download link for free document) .

I will continue working hard to add more new features to the extension. Please suggest the features you want in Features wishlist section in the forum .

To upgrade to new version, you can simply login to your account, access your order menu item , download the latest version. Then go to your site, uninstall the old version and install this new version. Don't worry about the old data, they will all be kept .

Thanks for supporting our development so far .

Regards ,

Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4449 by nayanach
Replied by nayanach on topic Re: Documents Seller 2.6.0 released
Congratulation for your work is really good i use on my website!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 7 months ago #4450 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Documents Seller 2.6.0 released

More new features will be added to the extension soon . Please keep an eye on our site .

Regards ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4467 by James
Replied by James on topic Re: Documents Seller 2.6.0 released
this is great news, i have been looking into a number of payment options for my site, i currently use DMS and would like to continue to use it.

i would like to understand more about implementing DMS under Core SEO and HPRouter, the only issue i have as always is the document id being added to the url, if you could pass your eyes over the HPRouter code im sure you could support this by providing a dmsHProuter file for use by this plugin, i understand that the plugin its self has seen little to no updates but thats because it work.

another question i have is ) can i set a document to have two prices? one for registered user and one for guest. i would like to offer some of my site templates for free if you register.

thanks, great code.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4538 by fastcar
Replied by fastcar on topic Re: Documents Seller 2.6.0 released
Hi everyone,
I have old version 2.5.7 which I was buing 8 days ago. How can I get new release?

Thanks