Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Unable to upload documents/files Document Seller

• Gavin Leake
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #45048 by Gavin Leake
Hello,
I did search the forum for what I'm sure will be a very simple answer, but was unable to come up with any results. How do I upload the files to be sold on Document Seller? I tried the Import Files option, but am not clear on what I need to enter in the Folder box; does this refer to the Joomla site files or the files on my computer? I tried pointing it to a specific PDF file in an image folder of my Joomla site with no luck.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #45066 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unable to upload documents/files Document Seller
Hi Gavin

The simplest way would be go to Documents Seller -> Documents, press New button in the toolbar to create new document. Have you tried that option yet ?

Tuan

• Gavin Leake
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #45079 by Gavin Leake
Replied by Gavin Leake on topic Unable to upload documents/files Document Seller
Tuan,

Thank you for your reply. I did try this, but there is nothing in the Choose File dropdown. Where would this dropdown box reference files?

More
9 years 10 months ago #45091 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unable to upload documents/files Document Seller
That's strange Gavin. There should be a file upload allow you to choose the file. Could you please submit a support ticket sending me admin account of your site so that I can have a look at it and guide you ?

Regards,

Tuan