Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Document Seller, Paypal

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #42280 by Victor
Document Seller, Paypal was created by Victor
I was testing payments with Paypal with Document Seller and this is what I found:
Payment went through paypal using a master card credit card from Spain of 1 euros however after PAYPAL processed the payment there was a message saying that the payment could not be processed and then back to my document seller page on my website with a message saying that the Order was cancelled.

However I received a notification email from Paypal saying that I have received 1 euros into my paypal account from bla,bla,bla...
I had it set in Document Seller to also send an Invoice but the buyer did not receive any email message coming from Document Seller.

Also no emails with a link to download the file either so basically the buyer was charged 1 euros but did not get the file and did not get the invoice and did not get any notification email or message from my document seller extension.

Can you please help me with this. many thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #42303 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Document Seller, Paypal
Hi Victor

From what I see, it seems Paypal payment was not success at tha time or that was a bug with Paypal. Could you please try to ask one of your friend to make a different purchase and check it again ?

Tuan

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #42313 by Victor
Replied by Victor on topic Document Seller, Paypal
I tried again and payment went OK with Paypal. I receive notification email from Paypal and buyer also received notification email of payment. So far so good. However no messages/emails or download links were sent to the buyer to download the file.

Again, the buyer gets charged from Paypal with no problem but nothing else happens. How is the buyer going to download the file ???? Also en Offline payment the notification email to download files are not working .
Please help.

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #42314 by Victor
I get a blank page when trying to send an email from within the Document Seller selecting the name of the buyer under "Orders".
Most importantly is that after payment goes through OK in paypal nothing else happens......no notifications to the buyer to download the file.

Please help as I am planning to go live next week.

many thanks in advance

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42382 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Document Seller, Paypal
Hi Victor

Regarding the issue with Paypal order, I am thinking that it happens because Paypal IPN is disabled in the Paypal account which receives payment. Could you please login to that Paypal account, access to History -> IPN History to see whether there are any IPN messages? If there are, what are the status of the message ?

Please check it and get back to me. FYI, we are using Documents Seller on our website for selling extensions and It is working well :).

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Victor

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42390 by Victor
Hi Tuan,

I tried this morning and it is working fine now.
I still have a couple of little problems .....

*** When the user is on the website using not the default language which is English but the second language which is Spanish , when the user clicks in checkout the page displays the Home page which in my web is a big banner picture and then the check out trolley is kind of hidden because the user will have to actually scroll down to see it. However if you use the default language (English) the home page banner is not displayed and you see the shopping cart perfectly well, no need of scroll down to see it.

*** 1) I am using Falang and I just wonder how you are doing in terms of having the extension communicating with falang.

*** 2) In my previous email I have sent you a comment about one of the Spanish Estates being wrong spelled or should I say half spelled. It reads "A Coru" when it should be "A Coruna". Could you please let me know how I can change this ????

*** 3) Is it possible for me to change from the word "Paypal" to "Paypal - credit cards" when choosing method of payment ??? Even we some paypal credit card logos would be very nice and profesional rather than jast the word Paypal. How can we do this.???
If I resolve these 3 issues I will be more than happy. Thanks for your support.

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42391 by Victor
*** The IPN notification in Paypal is not active but as I mentioned before now the notifications from Document Seller are working fine.

*** I forgot to mention that the invoice feature in DMS is not working for me. I have changed the Logo and added at the very bottom of the invoice template page some information text about the invoice to the user and I am not sure if this is why is not working. It is not very important if it doesnt work or is too much hassle as I can always manually send a proper invoice via email.

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42395 by Victor
Hi Tuan,

I am getting crazy with this. Now the notification email from document seller when selecting the buyer from Orders and clicking on Publishing so that the email is sent with a link to the download or with files attached IS NOT WORKING AGAIN. I dont get it. I did not do anything and now when I try to publish it so it sends the email I again get a blank page and nothing happens. like before. What is this ???????????? Please tell me something.......... and this is happening with the OFFLINE PAYMENT not even with Paypal. It is something within the DMs I guess because the other notifications previos to send the email with the files attached or link are always working fine. Notifications from Paypal are also working fine.

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #42396 by Victor
Hi Tuan,
Finally I figured out what the problem was....it was basically the file attached on email was too big....7Mb so it must be a strugle to attach it. When I disabled the option to send the documents with the email from Configuration in DMS then it worked straight away.

Also the invoices are fine. Actually it was my fault as I did not look in the right place.

Wuuaaaoooooo...what a RELIEF NOW.

THANKS ANYWAY. Now waiting for integration with Falang and to correct the Estate Name in Spain so it reads A Coruna instead A Coru ....but this is not as critical though.