Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Errors after upgrading to Joomla 3.2.2

• steemer473
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #41755 by steemer473
Errors after upgrading to Joomla 3.2.2 was created by steemer473
Hello Tech Support,
When trying to create a new module from my module manager, I am getting the following error:

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: /home/cmstech1/public_html/site/modules/mod_dms_tags/mod_dms_tags.xml:1: parser warning : Unsupported version '1.5' in /home/cmstech1/public_html/site/administrator/components/com_modules/models/select.php on line 123

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: <?xml version="1.5" encoding="utf-8"?> in /home/cmstech1/public_html/site/administrator/components/com_modules/models/select.php on line 123

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: ^ in /home/cmstech1/public_html/site/administrator/components/com_modules/models/select.php on line 123

Are started getting these errors after upgrading from Joomla to 3.2.2. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #42039 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Errors after upgrading to Joomla 3.2.2
Sorry. I missed this forum post. I believe the issue happens because you are using old version of the extension, so you will need to download latest version of DMS , upgrade it to your site to get the issue sorted.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.