Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

purchase hist when they buy document then register

• cookiejest
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #3993 by cookiejest
Hello, you have a good product here!

I am not sure if there is a way to do this and I would like to double check before I start messing with php.

If a user buys a product when they are logged out and then return to the site and register, is there a way they can have a reference number for the document they purchased so they can enter that into the site and then have access to their purchase history.

I was thinking you could use the email address to do this but that could be abit sketchy as if the user changes their email address/may change their address and then they would lose their history again.

Please tell me if there is a way to do this or a good way to approach implementing this!

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4022 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: purchase hist when they buy document then register
Hi

In the current version, the extension is using email address for mapping the order with user account. In the next version, I think I will add a section which allow users to enter username / password to create a new account and map this account with the order (If user has an account already, he can simply enter username and the order will be mapped to his account) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• cookiejest
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4029 by cookiejest
ok couple more questions:

1) How do I enable auto return to my site after paypal purchase for this software?

2) What is the hidden landing page for this?

My aim is to make it so they don't have to click return to merchant and so I can track them with google analytics goals/funnels