Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

.htaccess deny all

More
10 years 6 months ago #36724 by andy
.htaccess deny all was created by andy
Hi,

I have recently bought Doc seller and cant get to use it as everything I try to do with it after the initial install takes my website down by dropping .htaccess files with deny all.

Can you please explain what I am doing wrong?

Thanks Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #36728 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: .htaccess deny all
Hi Andy

I think it is something wrong with your settings. You stored the documents which you want to sell under the root of your site ? You should put these documents somewhere (maybe in one folder under the root of your site or somewhere in your server).

Please do that and it should work well. Do you need my help to remove the .htacces file ?

Tuan

More
10 years 6 months ago #36729 by andy
Replied by andy on topic Re: .htaccess deny all
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for the speedy reply, appreciate your response.

In summary the website works fine, I have installed the doc seller software and it shows up components fine.

I then created htdocs/docs directory and popped in my pdfs.

Then went to doc seller configuration and entered the path to the doc root, after that the site was blocked and the .htaccess file appeared.

Thanks Andy

More
10 years 6 months ago #36761 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: .htaccess deny all
That's strange. Unless you setup the Documents path to the root folder of your site, the issue won't happen. Could you please submit a support ticket sending me admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check and correct it for you?

Tuan