Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Previous, Next, Start and End navigation menu fail

• Alain Brix-Nielsen
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #36530 by Alain Brix-Nielsen
Previous, Next, Start and End navigation menu fail was created by Alain Brix-Nielsen
Whilst testing live site with document seller, there are multiple occurrences when the page navigation menu (when #documents are grater than the documents per view setting) simply does not show up after navigating to new page.

Also, when using the DMS search function, the first list of documents are shown with the navigation bar at the bottom, however, when selecting any of the numbered pages, next or end, the page simply jumps to the home page.

site is notesplus.com.au

Any solution to avoid customers being bounced away from where they wish to navigate to would be great.

Cheers,

Alain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #36644 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Previous, Next, Start and End navigation menu fail
Hi Alain

If you are in rush getting the site goes live, please submit a support ticket sending me information of your site so that I can check and solve it right away.

If you are not in rush, please wait me 2 more days. I am finishing new version of DMS at the moment with major improvements and will get it released within this week.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.