Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Urgent Paypal issue and where is the support?

• WebPro
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3382 by WebPro
Hello

My earlier posts on this issue seem to have disappeared into a black hole.....

Paypal issue
I have set up a sandbox account and entered details in DMS.A successful payment is processed and

returns to my site and allows user to download document. However, no transaction is recorded in

paypal(ie none in either merchant and buyer sandbox account).

I have set up auto return in paypal, Since there is no DOCUMENTATION i am left to try and mind

read/guess possible solutions.

I note there are other posts where other users experienced same issue but as no fix/solution
was provided by the component designer I can't fix my problem.

Has any other user fixed same issue and can provide a solution - I'm not holding my breath on
receiving a solution/fix from the component developer.

If i can't solve paypal issue will need to get a refund and buy another component that

a) works with PAYPA !
b) come with DECENT DOCUMENTATION !

Having a DMS that handles docs but doesn't handle paypal is useless to me.You can imagine what
my clients is going to say about that.

Trying to hunt around for possible fixes is not a good option especially for a paid component
and when you have urgent deadlines/ impatient clients.

Lack of any documentation is frustrating especially for a (good) paid component

Also support seems to be non-existent / very slow.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3390 by Maya S
I have to say I agree. I'm not used to complain but I submitted a support ticket on May 2 and the problem hasn't been solved yet. Waiting more than 1 month & 1 week after paying for a component is simply too much.

I can't tell you how much money I lost, without mentioning the reaction of customers. Before DMS, I used Allopass and I changed because the fees on Paypal are less important than the Allopass fees. Bad move :-/

More
13 years 10 months ago #3392 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Urgent Paypal issue and where is the support?
Hi

I just come back to my office . Will check all the support tickets and get back to you right now .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 10 months ago #3396 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Urgent Paypal issue and where is the support?
@Webpro :

I just changed the merchant account on your site and tested it by making an order (with live account). Everything works fine :

- I received order confirmation email and could download the purchased document .
- The order showed up in the back-end .
- The transaction recorded at Paypal .

So everything is working fine now .

For document for using the extension, I will prepare it and post it to the site soon .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• WebPro
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3409 by WebPro
Yes thanks working ok now.....

Thanks Tuan.