Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Better Documentation

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #3252 by James
Better Documentation was created by James
Hi all, i decided to buy this product as it seams the most promising for anyone wishing to sell media online with the back-end to cover the essential customer service related tasks, but as with all things in life there are a few teething problems and some good docs would real help.. i'm currently installed on a development machine while fully testing and have a couple of questions..

first off is here a good place to post or should this kinda stuff be done via support ticket?

second what is the best way to make the document forms work with my theme?

final for now can i set an option to allow guest users to buy products and capture there email in the backend so if the email is registered the products are auto-magically assigned to the user account?

thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by James.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3263 by James
Replied by James on topic Re:Better Documentation
Ok so i had a look about inside the css code and found the following within /com_dms/site/assets/css/style.css at line 19

/* Remove the following line if you have problems with the alignment of your theme */

.clr { clear: both; }

after adding comment declarations /* */ the page still remains the same? i will continue looking but could appreciate a hand eye or just some pointers.. thanks

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #3273 by James
Replied by James on topic Re:Better Documentation
found the solutions to my final problem guest purchases, decided to post the pic for anyone else who cant find it in there hurry to get it working.

Components --> Documents Selller --> Configuration

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by James.