Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Profile link goes to category instead of document

• T J Phillips
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #2951 by T J Phillips
Happy day!

I love what you're doing and look forward to having the ability to have users sell their own ebooks. WooHoo!

I have a question about a possible glitch. In the users profile, the document shows under the eBooks order history tab and they can download from there which is terrific, but the title link goes to the menu link instead of the document.

This is where it goes which is the menu link page showing the categories -
www.believeinthemoment.com/bitmlibrary/m...oks/1-test-book.html

This is the document order page -
www.believeinthemoment.com/bitmlibrary/m...ent/1-test-book.html

I was hoping they would be able to read it on the site. Can they view the document online, on my site? I was hoping show_document meant they would be able to read it on the site.

I hope you I'm saying this right. Thank you so much for all your wonderful work. Please let me know if you need more info.

Love and blessings,
TJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3032 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Profile link goes to category instead of document
Hi

Regarding the link issue on user profile (click on title of document redirect users to component homepage), It was fixed . You can login to your account to download latest version of the extension and re-install CB order history plugin . After that, it will work as expected .

Regarding the ability to view the document online, this feature was planned and I will add it to the next version of DMS. It will be released very soon . (in the next one week or so) .

Thanks,

Tuan

• T J Phillips
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3425 by T J Phillips
Replied by T J Phillips on topic Re:Profile link goes to category instead of document
Hi I just installed the newer version and it still goes to the category page instead of the document from the profile. Can you tell me if there is something I need to do differently. Thank you TJ

More
13 years 10 months ago #3440 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Profile link goes to category instead of document
Hi

Could you send me your site information (FTP account and Joomla administrator account) so that I can check and fix it for you ?

Thanks,

Tuan