Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

No Items being added to Shopping Cart

• Beckles
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #2743 by Beckles
No Items being added to Shopping Cart was created by Beckles
Hi

I've successfully installed this extension and have added documents to sell, with only Registered using being able to order items (they can view as public, but only order when Registered).

However, when doing their first order, when the Order Here link is clicked, no items are actually added- site actually says 1 item has been added, but the shopping cart is empty, but the order/checkout page is displayed, with no items listed.

The only way an order can be processed with actual items in the shopping cart is to put a blank order through (ie with no items) and then do a second order with the required items.

This is a rather frustrating issue, as the website is ready to go live except this one problem!

Thanks

Beck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #2745 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:No Items being added to Shopping Cart
Hi Beck
Could you submit a support ticket contains your site information (FTP account, Joomla administrator account) . I will check and fix it for you after dinner (which is 2 hours from now) .

Sorry for the issues. This must be something special on your server because It is working fine for me and other clients .

Tuan

• Beckles
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #2746 by Beckles
Replied by Beckles on topic Re:No Items being added to Shopping Cart
sure - how do I submit a support ticket?

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #2747 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Just login to your account. In user menu, there is a menu item called support tickets . You can access to this menu item to submit the ticket .

Thanks,
Tuan

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #2757 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It is a problem with php version client is using . I had to modify one line of code to make it works with php4, the latest code was uploaded to server, so no users will get this issue any more .

Thanks,
Tuan