Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Send Email to user when there is an order placed

• Shibing Liu
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #23553 by Shibing Liu
Hi,

Document Seller is an excellent tool. I allowed users to upload their own documents and sell them online. But, after an order is placed on the document, the system will sell an email to the administrator, not the person who uploaded the document. Is it possible that the system will send the order confirmation email to the person who uploaded the file? Then the user can know who purchased the document.

Thanks,

Daniel
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Shibing Liu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #23825 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Send Email to user when there is an order placed
Hi Daniel

At the moment, this feature is not available in the extension. But we will adding support for this feature in the next release (right now, I am busy migrating it to Joomla 3.0.x).

Tuan

More
10 years 4 months ago #39680 by Ivory Smalley
Replied by Ivory Smalley on topic Re: Send Email to user when there is an order placed
I need this feature as well. It makes sense to email the document owner when his/her document is purchased/downloaded. It should also include information about the purchaser such as their contact into. The downloader becomes a customer of the document uploader and therefore needs there name and email address at a minimum.

Is there somewhere we can submit this feature request to pay for?

I would like to pay to get this feature integrated.

Thanks.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39688 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Send Email to user when there is an order placed
Hi

If you are happy, you can pay us 50$ to add support for this feature. If you agree with the price, please send an email to services@joomdonation.com and we will discuss more details about it.

Tuan