Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

upgrade moving tables oddity in order date field

• Lisa Norman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #23022 by Lisa Norman
Forgive me, I'm not the best with SQL.

I'm upgrading a site from 1.5 to 2.5 for a customer. I installed your latest version (purchased by the customer) for 1.5 on the old site, then did the upgrade. Installed the version for 2.5 on the new site. I then exported the _dms_ tables and imported them into the new database. WHEW!

And all my data is there! Yeah!

Except...

in the old site, the order date looks like: 12-17-2012
in the new site, the order date looks like: %12-%08-%2012

There are more sales than I feel comfortable manually editing the database. I'm also a little nervous that there may be other errors I'm not seeing yet.

Thoughts? Wisdom as to what I may have done wrong?

The dates are all still there and sort correctly. I'm not getting any errors... but I'm worried about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #23034 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: upgrade moving tables oddity in order date field
Hi

1. The upgrade process you did is incorrect. You will need to import the database tables from Joomla 1.5 website into Joomla 2.5 website first, then install latest version of the extension to your Joomla 2.5 site. For now, please install latest version to your Joomla 2.5 site again .

2. For the format of the date, you will just need to go to Documents Seller -> Configuration, find the config option Date Format, change it (remove % character from the config option) and everything will work as expected .

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.