Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Documents Seller version 2.5.1 released today !

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2172 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Documents Seller version 2.5.1 released today ! was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

Today, we just released the next version of Documents Seller , version 2.5.1. In this version, there are many nice improvements compare to version 2.5 :

- Added a new layout for documents list page called columns layout . This layout displays documents in the format : X Documents Per Row . Hope you will like this new layout .

- Support content plugins : You can now use any Joomla content plugins in the description of documents like how it is used in Joomla articles . For example, if you are selling templates via DMS, you can use a Joomla gallery plugin to display the preview of your template in the description of DMS .

- Sending license code to customers after they purchase documents . Customers can then use this license code to associate the order to their account so that they can download future releases of the documents .
- Integrated with CCNewsletter and Acajoom newsletter via DMS Newsletter plugin . Customers can will be subscribed to your site newsletter automatically when they purchase your documents .

- Give you more control to the layout of the extension via theme configuration : Hide download in column, Hide publish date column in list layout, show documents detail in nice popup....

- Fixed some bugs from previous versions .

For my information, please check our blog post at joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_my...leased-today.html&It

I hope you love these improvements . Please support my development by giving Documents Seller a 5 stars rating and a nice review at : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/subscriptions/5000

Regards,

Ossolution Team
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2220 by Lisa Norman
Replied by Lisa Norman on topic Re:Documents Seller version 2.5.1 released today !
My download appears corrupted or to require a password? Can you help? Sorry -- tried to use the contact form, but it says "can not instantiate mail function."

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 2 months ago #2222 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Documents Seller version 2.5.1 released today !
Hi
Could you try to download it again ? Not sure why It didn't work for you . If you still have trouble with download, feel free to drop us an email to contact@joomdonation.com . We will send the latest version to you immediately .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 2 months ago #2231 by Lisa Norman
Replied by Lisa Norman on topic Re:Documents Seller version 2.5.1 released today !
I had tried several times...but trying it today it worked fine. Thank you!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 2 months ago #2232 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Documents Seller version 2.5.1 released today !
The file which I uploaded to server before was broken . I uploaded it again this morning and it worked . Sorry for the inconvenience .

Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 2 months ago #2234 by Lisa Norman
Just an FYI -- I am not able to install the plugin, I get the message: Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.