Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Lightbox preview

• nathan baldwin
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2164 by nathan baldwin
Lightbox preview was created by nathan baldwin
It would be nice to have a lightbox feature for the thumbnails. I own ArtSexyLightBox and tried to use the parameters {artsexylightbox} {/artsexylightbox} in the component and it didn't work.

Right now I have them viewing my templates on a demo server, but it just would be nice if they could click on the thumbnail and get a larger picture as well. I know, this is a "document" seller so my needs might be different than others, but I could see it be used in other scenarios as well. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2173 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Lightbox preview
Hi
The latest version (2.5.1) which I released recently support content plugin . You can now use any content plugin (like ArtSexyLightBox) in the description of Document like in Joomla articles .

For more information about version 2.5.1, please check my blog post : joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_my...leased-today.html&It

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• nathan baldwin
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2181 by nathan baldwin
Replied by nathan baldwin on topic Re:Lightbox preview
I tried putting in the parameters after upgrading to the new version and the info still comes out as plan text. This is for in-line text, but want to add image as well.

{artsexylightbox text="(W1.) The Language of Money" width="500" height="300" hideContent="true" color="white"}

{/artsexylightbox}

• nathan baldwin
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2182 by nathan baldwin
Replied by nathan baldwin on topic Re:Lightbox preview
Also, now the description does not show up when I click the document/template. If I select Show document detail in pop-up, in the configuration, it doesn't do as expected. It opens a new page (no a new window) without any of the css.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2184 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
Please make sure that :

1. artsexylightbox is a content plugin and It works with Joomla articles .
2 . The plugin is published .

I tested the new version with some content plugins (Simple Image Gallery Pro, for example) and It did work. If you could submit a support ticket contains your site information, I will be happy to check it for you .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 3 months ago #2188 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
I forgot to mentioned that you need to set Enable Mambot setting in the configuration area of DMS to Yes . I just set it to Yes and it works now .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team