Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Two Changes

• nathan baldwin
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2160 by nathan baldwin
Two Changes was created by nathan baldwin
I am trying to make to additional changes to the way the component looks.
1. I created a menu item (Document Seller - Category), when you click on that is shows the information about the category I selected, but then the items appear under "Documents" How can I change Documents to say something else?
2. I have selected the maximum times an item can be downloaded, say 3. In the details of the item the table says "Download in:" I am assuming it is reference the amount of times it can be downloaded. The correct English should be something like "Maximum Downloads" or "You can download 3 times" Or something like that. But you are also using it in the days as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2161 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Two Changes
Hi
These are language items and you can change it from back-end of DMS, via translation function .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• nathan baldwin
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #2163 by nathan baldwin
Replied by nathan baldwin on topic Re:Two Changes
Thanks, easy enough! I plan on only sellig Templates so I made all the changes I would need.

So far so good. Couple more days of some testing then a very positive review on JED. Including the documentation. I know that is a pain to do, but what you have is spot on. Nice Job, Thanks!

For what it's worth, line 102 - Subscription is spelled wrong, you have it spelled "Subcription".