Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Blank admin page when changing status

• Darren Whiteman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #19034 by Darren Whiteman
Blank admin page when changing status was created by Darren Whiteman
Hi

I've installed dms along with the additional world pay plug-in. Unfortunately it seems to be behaving strangely.
On testing I receive no order complete/download link email as a customer or any sales confirmation email as the seller,
although it is recording correctly in Admin (off line OK, world pay OK with correct response URL)
Also, when updating either order status (for off line payments) or email status ( for world pay) I get a blank browser screen and no status update.

I have the Payment Form component also installed. Could this be causing conflicts?

Finally, I now see that the world pay payment response URL is different for dms.
Does this mean that either pmform or dms transactions can be recorded in admin but not both?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #19055 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Blank admin page when changing status
Hi Darren

If you see order from back-end after you completed payment at Worldpay but don't receive notification email, then it might be a setting with your mail server. Could you try to create a new Joomla users from back-end to see whether the email is sent to him or not ?

For Worldpay, to be honest, I don't have much experience with it. However, it seems for a Worldpay account, you can have different installations and each installation can have a different Response URL ? Could you please try to contact worldpay support about it ?

If not, we will have to edit code of the plugins to make it works with the two extensions.

Tuan

• Darren Whiteman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #19101 by Darren Whiteman
Replied by Darren Whiteman on topic Re: Blank admin page when changing status
Hi Tuan

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've installed Document Seller on the development version of the site - different server and with a new admin user.
I get the same issue. The initial order confirmation email is received but when I try to update the order or email status in 'orders' I get a blank page. Blank page url : administrator/index.php?option=com_dms&view=orders

I have contacted World Pay tech support in reference to multiple installations or the possibility of dynamically instructing the single installation which url to use. I hope to get a reply soon.

Darren